Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Wednesday



It's Wednesday again and you know what that means another edition of Queen Kat Royal Wednesday! C'mon and join the fun you know you want to.


This week's Royal challenge is paper piecing. This seems to be all over lately and lots of fun. If you want to avoid coloring your stamped images this is a great way to go. I used Basic Grey Bittersweet papers on mine.



My sketch is the sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Planet for this week. Be sure to visit us in our forum at PCP. I hope that you will play along and if you do please come over the the forum and post your creations.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful and great sketch.

PS.I sent an email with my address,I hope you got it. :)

Vanja

Melissa S. said...

I posted my card for this week last night over on PCP> I used my new QK stamps that came in the mail yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...