Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweets!!! From Build a Sweet stamp set!

I designed this card using this darling set called Build a Sweet from Queen Kat Designs!! Also stop by the QKD shop to check out the Awesome sales going on right now!! :) Have fun shopping, and I almost forgot if you inter code cw10 at checkout you will receive 10% off you order, so have fun!!! :)

On my card I stamped the icecream top on pink polka dotted design paper, and then cut it out. Next I stamped the bottom of the icecream cone on white cardstock, and then used choc chip, and close to cocoa su pens to outline and color in. I did stamp the cherry along the bottom of this card, and on the circle tag! The ribbon along the side has little tiny brads in the center of each flower. I want to say thank you to Lynn for my RAK, I received the wide brown polka dotted ribbon in my package! Thanks again Lynn!! :) Thank you for stopping by!! Have a wonderful week!!












Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I adore these cards. I really should decorate the inside of my cards as it just adds that finishing touch.

Anonymous said...

This design is fab Cheryl!!! Love the ice cream cone with a cherry on top!!! Looks good enough to eat!!!

Unknown said...

oh i bought this stamp, cant wait to get it now ;)

Unknown said...

Seriously cute cards! :) I agree with venyart, it's making me hungry!


http://www.my-little-halo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...