Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Shortie!

Welcome back for the 3rd hour of all day fun! We have 3 challenges for you throughout the day… here is the first one!

Make a Birthday Gift Tag using a shortie with at least 1 stamped and colored image on it. Use at least 1 embellishment and 1 circle of some kind. What is a shortie you ask? It’s a 1.5 x 1.75 inch rectangle that you can use to decorate just about anything you can think of!



Ok, so what are you waiting for?? Go create something fabulous!! Make sure to post a comment with a link to your creation here on the blog for everyone to see! You will have until Sunday, January 11th to post! Winners will be announced on Monday! See you in an hour!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

GORGEOUS tags ladies!! Can't wait to play when I get home from work!

Kristine said...

My goodness...where IS everyone today? I got home from work and was able to play along! Wish I could just've stayed home all day and played in all these challenges, but hopefully will get a chance to get caught up the rest of the week.

Anyway, Here’s my B-Day TAG

Melissa Bove said...

Such beautiful tags!! And Kristine your tag is gorgeous!! WOW!!

Hugs, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Kristine your tag is beautiful!!!
Will start working on my own today.

Melissa S. said...

I love the samples that you did. Love the new flowers. I just left my tag over in the PCP gallery and in the forum over there. Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...