Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Queen Kat Royal Wedneday



Welcome to another edition of Queen Kat Royal Wednesday! This week I thought we would get a little scrappy but with a twist.

Make a layout any size your heart desires and scrap a birthday it can be anyone's birthday, here's the catch we are going to use a sketch, one of Queen Kat's CARD sketches!

Yep that's right, turn this great sketch into a page.



I decided to scrap my two year old son from his second birthday last year. In my sample I have a sneaky peek into the new release coming in February, check out that cool bubbly background! I also used the rocket from Over the Moon and a cupcake from Cupcake Friends sets.


Thanks for stopping by I hope that you will play along with us this week. If you do please come over to our PCP forum and post your creations!

Be sure you don't miss out on our CHA sale right now!!30% off all stamps in the store!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...