Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Royal Kat Wedneday 1-14-09

Welcome to Royal Kat Wednesday! Are you ready for a challenge? I hope you will come and play along with us. This week I have a sketch for you to try. Did you know that Queen Kat has loads of fun sketches in the gallery, they rock. So I went through to pick one for today's challenge.





Here is what I came up with. This awesome butterfly is the Flutterby Stamp and the sentiment is from the Friends set.


Check out Ashley's fantastic creation. She used my favorite robot from Over the Moon.


Have you checked out the AMAZING sale yet? QKD has gone bonkers with a bonker of a sale!
GO HERE NOW and check it out!!
Come join us in the PCP forum for some fun chit chat and share your creations with us.
Till Later....

5 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Such a great sketch!! I didn't get my new goodies yet, but wanted to play along! So I used stickers instead of another company's stamps!! ;) LOL

Here is mine!
http://keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com/

Hugs, Melissa

Unknown said...

lovin the cards you made girls!

Anonymous said...

All three of the DT cards are awesome!!! I will be posting my card soon!!!

Unknown said...

ok, so here is my first attempt at a challenge on a blog, ever, I hope I did this right. I took a que from Melissa above, I dont have any of your stamps, but I was dying to get started with my first challenge, so, I used a die cut, I did it rather quickly, but, I so wanted to play

http://api.ning.com/files/q040g-UbL3a2Ojm8EeBOPSZrSzc6O-ce36*Xotd0LK6zdZvF1yCBOTJNdVwtHw74y34fGLsQVL7HHEYVSxp5D4jYdOnFT5ee/191666528.jpeg

Unknown said...

geez, i dont think i did that right :(

How about this:
http://scrappinoutloud.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...