Monday, January 12, 2009

Yummy!!!! Great Sales going on too at the Castle!!!


This card was made using Build a Sweet Stamp Set! I love this set, and have made a ton of cards for my daughters friends for their birthdays with this set:) This set is sooo soooo darling, and all of my daughters friends love these cards that I have made with this set!!
I stamped the brown on brown, and then used clear embossing powder, and heated it. I then stamped choc chip craft on white, and added dots and then dazzling diamonds to that. Next the heart was colored in pretty in pink. The flowers have diamond gems in the centers, and the Y is a chipboard piece and it came this way. I did write the yummy under it. I then tied ribbon around the top and made a big bow. Also use dp for the background. Hope you like :)
All stamps can be found here at Queen Kat Designs Also you have to check out the Awesome sales going on right over at the Castle!!! Spend 75.00 and get a free kit . And all clearance stamps are 45% off right now, so have fun shopping, and go and check out all of the cute stamps that Vicki has to offer !!!! :)
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...