Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You Birds!!!! :)

I used these darling little birds (from Queen Kat Designs)and colored with yellow, and added stickles to them to make them glitter. They are soooo cute and will be released in Feb! You can visit the Queen Kat Store to see all the newly released stamps!! :) Also you will have to check out the SALES going on there as well!!! Some great prices ladies, so go on over and see for yourself :) Have fun!!!!

I love the colors on this card, and used the dp to match. I did find the trim at Big Lots, can you believe that, it was only a 1.oo for 3 yards. that is pretty good :) I tied the heart charm on and the T stands for Thank you. I will stamp that inside later :) Thanks for looking, and have a wonderful week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Debby said...

I just love those birds. Cute cute Cute!

Jennette Warren said...

Darling Cheryl Gal!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...