Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!!! "Build a Sweet"


This card was made using the stamp set Build a Sweet, this is one of my favorite sets!! You can find this set here.
On my card I did use white paper for the background and ran it through the cuddlebug with the swirls cb folder. I then used chalk in teal and brown to rub across the background.
The icing on the cupcake was watercolored and so was the bottom of the cupcake. My bow was dyed to match. Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!! Also dont forget to check out all the sales going on at the Queen Kat Designs Store!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Penny said...

one of my favorite stamp sets!! GREAT card!

Anonymous said...

love the color combo on this one Cheryl!! great card!

Kristine said...

I soo want that stamp set now, :) I guessed that this was Cheryl's as soon as I saw it--her "signature" ribbon!! It's gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...