Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love is in the air...

Ok, so it might be a little early to start celebrating Valentine's Day, but if you are like me (#1 procrastinator in the world) you always need a kick to start early! Here is an adorable tag I put together last night! I am planning on using it on the gift I get for my hubby!



First, I made the tag out of some white cardstock. Then, I smushed some Worn Lipstick distress ink onto wax paper, spritz it with a little water, and brayered it on the tag. I used the same color to ink the edges of the tag as well. Next, I grabbed a grunge heart, painted it red, and added some fruit punch stickles. The stamp is from the QKD set "Holiday Words", which I stamped onto white cardstock and colored in with Tombo markers. Grab some buttons and ribbon, and put it all together. Hope this inspires you to make something fun and fast for the holiday approaching!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous tag! Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Love your tag!!!

Kristine said...

Cute tag, Ashley!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...