Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Birthday

Yea....I'm STILL stuck on making birthday cards....what can I say....I have lots of people in my life that have birthdays! HA!



This one has a nice 'winter' feel to it. I love using purple and pink together. I remember as a child my sister laughing every time I would put my pink coat on with my purple skirt...she always said I didn't match, but I knew better! (Sorry, I digress...love you Paula!)

I used the 'Happy Birthday' stamp from the Greetings 2 Set (which is on sale by the way), embossed it with silver and few little touches for a sweet card for one of my many winter birthdays!

Have a great day and go stamp something!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty! I love the sketch and the heart charm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...