Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Kits @ QKD!

We have been busy coming up with a new kind of kit for you! These are to die for kits!! They have enough material to make at least 1 of the featured item (more if it's a small item), the step by step how to instructions, and the stamps used to make the project!! How fun is that??

Want more?? Ok! You got it! We have set up a private message board just for instructions with pictures and interaction with the person who created the kit. What does that mean, you ask? It means that when you purchase one of the special project kits, you will be emailed a link to the message board where you can sign up and sign in and receive personal help from the project's creator! I think that's so fun! It's like taking a class in your own home. And you have the instructions and stamps to use over and over again once you've completed your project! We have an entire year planned with these kits.

At this time there are no subscriptions. There will be 1-2 new ones released every month. This month we have 1 to start with it's a "Sweetheart Frame". You'll be altering a ready made frame and adding all sorts of sparkle to it! check out what I did with mine..
I made my frame as per the directions and added some black and white photos of the people I love most. On the bottom, we have my little sister Marci about 3 years ago, then there's my little nephew Tyler this Christmas and my QT -Pie lil sis Alysha about 3 years ago. On the top we have my dear ol' dad, me and my grannie when I was oh.. maybe 3 or 4? This frame is so great and I know once you make one you'll treasure it always.
These make such great gifts too. I think I'm going to go get more frames and make a couple for Valentine's Day gifts! Want to make one as a gift? Come on over to the store beginning tomorrow and grab your kit! They are here and ready to ship!!

What's in the kit? Well I'll tell you...
1 Frame (with glass and all)
1 mini jar of QKD Red Shimmer Paint
1 mini jar of Iridescent Medium
1 Foam paint brush
1 Brad
1 Large Beautiful Flower
Instruction Sheet
1 mini Stamp Set
2 Rectangles of Cardstock

Here's the fun Mini stamp set you'll get.



What's the price of the kit? You'll have to come to the store tomorrow to find out! It's a great price for what you get.

1 comment:

Lucy Chesna said...

love the way you did stuff with the kit...need to check on this...thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...