Friday, January 2, 2009

Quickie...

So.. I just can't keep a secret this early in the year.. haha. We have 2 new members of the Royal Court!! Please help me welcome Melissa Bove and Kristine Breach. They will start with us in February. So look for some fun creations from them!

For now read up on them and check out their blogs.

Hi, I'm Kristine Breach and am so very honored and thrilled to join QKD as a Royal Stamping Maid!! I have a supportive husband (of 12 years) and 2 daughters, Carly-age 10; and Maddy-age 8. I work PT outside the home, but spend most afternoons stamping, or blurfing (blog surfing). I first started scrap booking about 10 years ago after my first daughter was born, and was introduced to stamping about 5 years later. Gradually my stamping went from occasional stamp-scrapping to obsessed card stamping, and now I'm so addicted! I haven't been published yet, but it's a dream of mine. Of course, one of my dreams is already coming true--joining you!! I look forward to my time here as a Design Team Member and getting to know you all.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi! My name is Melissa Bove and I am honored and excited about being a part of this team. I am a SAHM and live in Southern NJ with my hubby Robert and my, almost 3 year old son, Antonio. I love to scrapbook but my real love is making cards and altering anything I can get my hands on! I don't think I have any 1 style, I love to try all different styles and techniques. Now I can finally say, I am Royalty!!

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

I am so excited to be a part of this team! Thank you Vicki!! And congrats to Kristine too!! I can't wait to get to know all of the "Royal Court"!

Hugs, Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...