Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stamp Star of the Week!

I'm so excited to announce to you that we will be having a stamp star of the week every week! Not only will you get a closer look at some of my faovrite Queen Kat Designs stamps, but I will show you samples created with each star set AND it will be on sale for one week! Yay, gotta love a sale! So let the party begin!!!



Cupcake Friends are my all time fav QKD stamp set right now. You can color them any color and they will look just so sweet you will want to bite into them! Add a little stickles, crystal lacquer, and beads and they just pop right off of your projects!
Grab yours today!!!






3 comments:

Kristine said...

Such a CUTE set! I love how you stamped all of those images and finished them up so they're ready to be put on your cards!! Brilliant! :)

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute!! LOve them!!!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

I saw these somewhere else on a blog last night and just love them! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...