Sunday, January 11, 2009

This just in....

Drum roll please..... We have some winners to announce here at the castle...

These are the winners from our January Release party this Wednesday......

Grand Prize: Melissa Sackman
1st Prize: Vicki Enyart
2nd Prize: Terri (terriavidreader)

Congrats to you all!! Please contact us within 48 hours from now to claim your prize. If we have your mailing info it will be auto shipped this week.

And... a very special thank you to Ashley... A new Royal Stamping Maid here at QKD. She organized and ran the entire event for January!! Thank you so much Ash. Good job!

And... another huge thank you to those who played in your party!! The next one will be February 4th!

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Woo Hoo! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You do have my address I'm sure. That is so cool. SO are you doing another releasc on the 4th? I can't keep up with you all. I still have to order some of the new stamps. I loved the challenges that you all had for this last one.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Wow! 2nd Place is still a winner, thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you!!! I know you have my address too. Just got my last order in the mail, can't wait to play with them!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...