Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweet As Cherry Pie...

This is our next fun creation from our guest designer of the month, Jeanne Streiff! Isn't it the cutest thing you've seen in a long time?? I love how she used the Liquid Pearls on the bottom of the monster! Too cute, Jeanne. Thanks for sharing. Below she tells us how to make the card...

The Diva the Monster image was stamped in black ink and then colored with Copic markers. I stamped the light blue panel with cherries. The edges of the all panels were sponged in brown ink and then stitched it on the sewing machine.I added little dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls for accent.

Paper: White, Baby Blue Light, Suede Brown Dark - Prism Papers, Pink Paislee
Ink: Black Soot, Vintage Photo Ranger Distress Ink
Accessories: Copic markers, Sponge, Brown Gingham Ribbon, Sewing machine, White Opal Liquid Pearls

I can't wait to see what Jeanne comes up with next week! Stay tuned to find out.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great card!! Love that little monster! The colors are perfect too. I have to tell you that this card made me smile!!

Linda Crowder said...

you know my eyes play tricks on me. I didn't see the monster here. I thought it was a pincushion. It could be in front of a quilt pattern card. Just an idea from an old woman who can't see...Linda crowder Ferris Tx

Melissa S. said...

What a great card. Diva the Monster is one of my favorites. I havent done her in red yet, I like that color on her. Ohhh Idea happening here for a great Valentine card. Jeanne, thanks for the insperation. Melissa

Kristine said...

ADORABLE! Love that saying, and the papers and stitching are all wonderful Jeanne!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...