Friday, January 30, 2009

February 2009 Royal Kit

The kit is here! And... there's only 2 left!!! Come and get it now!! I can't believe it's almost February!! I can't wait to see what you all create with this kit! If you'd like to see what I made.. please click here.
Here's a card I made... There were 9 total and I still had supplies from the kit left over!!

If you don't have a subscription to the year of kits we have coming, you're missin out!! Don't let another month go by without getting a Royal kit from Queen Kat Designs.

Since we have sold out of the 12X12's... You can get on the wait list... If you would like to be put on the wait list for March's 12X12 kit, please email us at info@katstamps.com we will be happy to reserve a slot for you!

If you are waiting for the March Get Inked! kit, you're wait won't be long!!! :) Stay tuned for more info.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...