Friday, September 18, 2009

Apple Tree at Sunset

This is one of my favorite cards right now. I just love how it turned out. I layered sponged colors all over the Very Vanilla paper using a torn piece of cardstock to add texture and to differentiate the ground from the skyline. I then stamped the image in Versamark and embossed in copper. The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede which I used to layer the image panel with as well. Lastly I put copper brads in each corner and adhered it to an Apricot Appeal base.

Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Apple Days
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede
Extras: Sponges, copper brad, copper EP

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

I'm also posting the apple tree tomorrow. I love your interpretation for today's card. We're certainly giving folks a lot of ideas as to how to use this stamp! It probably is one of my all time favorite QKD stamps.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...