Monday, September 28, 2009

Boo bag tag

Have you ever booed someone? Basically, here is what you do: make up 3 treat bags, and then you drop them off at your friends' houses. You ring the doorbell and run. Then, the people you boo need to do the same thing.

It's a very fun tradition. My son especially likes to ring and run. You can buy bags with tags on them already. I decided to alter one of mine. I am also going to make 9 more to put in the treat bags so my son's friends parents don't have to make them.

I was at Target the other day, and all their premade "boo" stuff has monsters on it, so I chose Joe the Monster.

Here's what the back looks like- cute little poem. I've included it so you can copy if you like.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Clever idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavenly goodness, that is adorable!! And what a totally fun idea!!

Anita said...

So cute and love the sentiment on the back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...