Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is it Christmas yet!?

I feel like Christmas should be closer than it is because I've just been having so much fun with this Fancy Christmas Stamp Set! It's now officially Fall, so I guess that makes it okay to work ahead to Xmas! I love that this year there are more and more projects & supplies with non-traditional Xmas colors. I decided to use simply black & white for a simple holiday gift bag.

I added some sparkly fluff under the tree here. I'd love to see what you've done for Xmas without using red or green!

Hugs- Kelly

6 comments:

Penny said...

wow!!! this is stunning!

Anita said...

So lovely.

kellyjean said...

This is so fun and pretty, Kelly!

2amscrapper said...

This is so elegant! I just got this stamp and can't wait to use it!

Unknown said...

that's very pretty! I love how you made it.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is genius and it's beautiful big time!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...