Monday, September 28, 2009

A Fun Farewell From KellyJean


I thought it would be appropriate to make my
last post here at QKD one with a "thank you" note.
Designing for Vicki here at Queen Kat
has been quite a fun trip and I am appreciative.
*
I love this little note of thanks because it's so "me."
Clean (good thing, right?!)
Extremely cute (well, the Build a Teddy set is anyways, LOL.)
Short (literally, I'm 5') and sweet.
Thanks, Vicki, for the fun.  I wish you all the best!
*
"I thank my God everytime I remember you." Phillipians 1:3

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Sweet card! I will miss seeing your work here.

Anita said...

I am so sad that you are leaving. Be well my friend.

Lauren said...

What a sweet little card.

Kelly Braund said...

Well, who will I "hop" to now!?
:) It's been fun! Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...