Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School Tuesday! ;)

I hope everyone had a great day off yesterday! Today, for me, marks the end of summer & beginning of Fall. Today, my oldest got onto a bus for the first time for school (off to Jr. High) and my daughter rode her bike to school all by herself for the first time. My youngest goes on the bus to preschool this afternoon. This, for me, is Fall.
Time to pull out the fuzzy sweaters & cozy sweatshirts to cuddle up in for the next 8 months! :) In honor of that, today I decided to use this cute new Holiday Sweater stamp set! Love this set, it's just so cute & cozy! Instead of traditional Holiday colors, I took my colors from this great paper from Cosmo Cricket. I also noticed that that fancy brad from Karen Foster matched perfectly.
Doesn't that sweater just make you want to cozy up by a fire?

Here's to a great Holiday season & fabulous School year!

Hugs- Kelly

5 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love the stamped background you created and YES that brad is perfect!

Penny said...

great card! the brad is a great touch!

2amscrapper said...

Yes it does! Let's roast some marshmallows! And I love your background, too.

linnes said...

Cool, I did not even see you stamped the background paper. It is a fun card, the sweater looks warm and fuzzy.

Anonymous said...

This is great, Kelly, and I so love the background paper you made! That sweater looks perfect and warm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...