Monday, September 21, 2009

Magestic Monday

How 'bout them apples?!
"Apple Basket" is a new image, released this month,
from Queen Kat Designs.
I really like this image because the basket is so well designed.
Coloring it was so easy and it looks so realistic now.
today to pick up your "Apple Basket!"
If you visited my blog last Wednesday or
participated in our amazing QKD blog hop,
this card probably looks familiar.
As promised on my blog,
brought to you today is a bit more fun
to tag along with my fun fall card.
(That's "envelope" for those not familiar with craft text. he he.)
Of course, I stamped the front with only the TOP
of my "Apple Basket" image.
Then I used my patterned paper to dress up the back.
If you have any questions on how I did this,
please feel free to contact me.
Happy apples today!


lotsa scrap said...

Very clever use of the paper and stamp on the envie!

Queen Kat said...

very nicely designed. :)

laurie said...

So pretty!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

love the envelope!!!

linnes said...

The envelop is a great idea! Your card is yummy with these apples.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...