Thursday, September 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland

If Holiday Sweater Set doesn't get you excited for the cooler weather, I don't know what will. Admittedly, I am not a winter person, but I love sweaters and all the garb.

Again, I used buttons. I just feel like this set calls for it. The embossing in the background really adds alot of warmth as well, like a cozy sweater or blanket. Of course, I had to add some brightness, I can't do subdued and subtle very often. I love this raspberry color!

Have a spectacular Thursday!

Tina

4 comments:

linnes said...

Lovely card, the background is very nice too!

Penny said...

how fun!

Anonymous said...

Tina, this is so beautiful!! Love the coloring, and SURPRISE - love the paper choices!!

Cindy Groh said...

Love this stamp. Soooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...