Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stampin' Saturday


Labor Day weekend usually means squeezing in some end-of-summer fun. I hope you enjoy the weekend and find some time to scrap a lot. Lots of folks try to get in one last camping trip. Snowbirds are thinking about heading to Florida. I'm thinking about the Airstream my sister and her husband have, so I used Staz-On ink to stamp the QKD retro trailer onto a thin sheet of aluminum. I put some blue cardstock in the Swiss Dots embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug . The Bo Bunny striped paper was perfect for the road. I made my own cloud, stamped it with a sentiment from the QKD Sayings Mini Stamp set, used a blue Prisma marker, and put it in the sky with foam squares. This card isn't my usual design style, but I'm lovin' how it turned out. Helene
http://2amscrapper.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Penny said...

what a great idea to stamp on the aluminum!!! love it!!!!

linnes said...

Great card, the background makes it look like it is raining, funny!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I owe you big time!!! I have that stamp and was ruminating over how I would color it, but stamping on aluminum IS PERFECT!!!! This is wonderful, too much for words!!! Thank you, thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...