Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Findings Kit...Really is a Find!

The newest kit in Queen Kat's Court is fun for stampers, scrappers and altered artists alike!

QKD - Sept. 002

These hand picked themed kits are filled with loads of fantastic bits of ephemera, dimensional embellishments, papers and of course a great set of matching stamps. September's kit - Child's Play is no exception!

If you take a look in the gallery at what our Queen was able to create using September's Findings Kit you will see just how far this kit will go. It contains enough goodies for several projects.

I had the honor of playing with one of these kits myself and I am excited to share what I made with you!

The first project I made was my Monopoly Canvas...

Sept 09 Findings Kit - QKS 001

I'm a game lover and knew immediately that I just had to create this fun canvas. The background was created using Collage Pauge and the Monopoly Money! Embossed puzzle pieces frame the work which highlights various pieces of the board, game bits and cards. The cinnamon Stickles adds a bit of glitz to the piece!

Sept 09 Findings Kit - QKS 004

The rubber stamp sentiment, "Life's A Game Play It" really says it all!

Sept 09 Findings Kit - QKS 005

Additional supplies used: Ranger - Adirondack Embossing Powders, Embossing Ink, Pop-It Dots; Collage Pauge Decopauge Glue.

Here is a tag made using the kit as well....

Sept 09 Findings Kit - QKS 016


Additional supplies used: Ranger: Distress Ink, Ink Blending Tool, Archival Ink; Grungeboard; Glimmer Mist

Of course you don't have to go with the game theme...the anniversary card I created uses two of the rubber stamps from the kit's stamp set to create a fun and playful way to extend best wishes.

Sept 09 Findings Kit - QKS 007

Additional supplies used: Ranger: Distress Ink, Distress Crackle Paint, Archival Ink, Ink Blending Tool; Collage Images; Grungeboard

Hope you've enjoyed these projects...

I'll be sharing additional projects made using this kit soon!!
~ Ink Stained Roni ~

6 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Fantastic projects. I love the purple on the tag. And anything vintage is my fave, so I think the anniversary card is awesome.

Unknown said...

I love your creations, Roni!!! Thank you for doing such an awesome job

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I, too, LOVE this findings kit!! I'm using it in my post for not this but next week and I can't wait to show you what I've used!!! SUCH amazing and fun stuff!!!!!

Roni, I LOVE what you did with this kit!!! NICE JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Roni, you sure have some nice creations there!! These are TOTALLY a motivation for purchasing this findings kit!!!

linnes said...

Wow super kit! You made real cool stuff with it Roni, beautiful!

Penny said...

wow!! these rock!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...