Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Inspire Me layout

As moms we always tend to be the ones taking the pictures and the ones we most likely forget to scrap about.

A simple "All About Me" exercise, even if you don't like having your photo taken, is to document the things that you love.

I have loved the window displays at the mall, especially this children's/mommy's clothing store in the Philippines. I've had this photo for a while before I decided that I should finally scrap it since I want to remember the things that inspire me.

I used two of my favorite Queen Kat Designs Stamps on this: the Library Card Stamp and the Chandelier Stamp.

Quick tip: This is also an easy way to use up all those tiny scraps of your favorite patterned paper that you can't bear to throw away. Just layer and layer and layer.

Hope you have a great ink-filled day!

*hugs*

5 comments:

Anita said...

Very cool Nina :)

Bridget said...

neato

2amscrapper said...

Nina, I love your scrapping style and how you incorporate stamping on your pages. Your blog is fun to visit because I enjoy looking at the world through your camera lens.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this!!!

Penny said...

love this Nina!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...