Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Altered paper bag

We had some take-out the other night and it came in this paper bag. I just couldn't wait to decorate it. Here's what I ended up with.




The paper bag is decorated on both sides, with the stamped collage pieces as a focal point. The patterned paper on these are actually origami paper.

Here are the goods: Queen Kat Designs Geisha Girls # 1 Stamp Set, Random Text Background Stamp, Funky Swirl Stamp, Hibiscus Stamp, Prosperity Crane Stamp Set.

Hope you have a great ink-filled day!

*hugs*

3 comments:

linnes said...

Aww this is so cute! Great work.

Anita said...

Just love how cute this is. Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

This is so eclectic, I love it! See, you do the things I never have visions of, and I think "Wow, I wish I'd thought of that!" =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...