Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sundays are for Stampin' - September 20th

Hello there, and welcome to another edition of Sundays are for Stampin'!! Wow was our Saturday ever full with family time!! By some miracle we were all up and awake at 7:30am, so we spent the whole day together, the latter part out running errands. Wow is it ever a blessing to strike up conversations with our kids! Talking to the kids and having hubby snuggly time - now those are heavenly!!

If you followed along the Royal Wednesday blog hop on 9/16, hopefully you hopped all the way through to catch the informative blog posts and inspirational projects! And if you happen to somehow recall the Alien Royal Wednesday boo boo, my eyes completely skipped over the 9/16 color challenge that Maria posted for us in our forum...I managed to leap forward in time and create this week's Royal Wednesday project, thinking I was ahead of the game and everything.

Here's the card I would have posted if I'd read our challenges more carefully:

The two-step tree stamp set?? They really are just some of the best stamps I have...truly love their look and versatility! And of course the Take a Journey greetings!

The 'Wherever you go,..." sentiment is absolutely one of my favorites!


I wish for you a wonderful family Sunday! May everyone in your family feel a pull to ink up a stamp of yours and make YOU cards! Hoooooooo-rah!

Paper: yummy-licious BasicGrey Perhaps; Bazzill Bling
Ink: Cat's Eye - cranberry chalk, chestnut roan chalk, white pigment
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Seven; Primas (and a flower from our Mom's stash); ribbon; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder; BoBunny Bodacious brad; Marvy photo corner punch; Kaiser half pearls; Making Memories rub-ons

Thanks for reading and have a very blessed Sunday!!

♥AlienAnessa♥

4 comments:

linnes said...

A very sweet card, the owl is so funny, I need to get me one of those.
Have a great sunday!

2amscrapper said...

This card rocks! Love what you did with the flower! Great use of 2 stamp sets!

Tina said...

So pretty and worth the wait! Love it.

Unknown said...

I love this!! I'm loving the tree stamp set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...