Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birds With Style

Today I wanted to use the new Birds With Style set again with a very simple color combo. The penguin works perfectly for this with just white & black. I used a sketch from Friday Sketchers which worked perfectly for this with the help of lots of Spellbinders dies!

I used the Spellbinders Octagons, Scalloped Octagons, Circles, Scalloped circles and a tag from the new Ribbon Tag 2 set. For the tag, I cut and than embossed the tag and than went over it with black ink on a sponge tip.

I put two penguins together for the Lets Fly Together phrase (which I also find a little funny, because, of course, penguins can't fly!). So, it's sweet and a little ironic at the same time :)

See you for the blog hop tomarrow!

Kelly

4 comments:

Anita said...

Love the colors Kelly, so striking. Great card.

2amscrapper said...

What fun you must have had working with all of those shapes. The end result is fantastic.

Penny said...

love this!! so elegant looking!

Tina said...

Love this Kelly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...