Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun Box in a Bag




I had two birthday's including my son who turned 18 today. While I know that I am not old enough to have an 18 year old son, the truth is that I do. We are giving him money and I wanted something fun and different to put our check in. I surfed on over to Splitcoast Stampers because I recalled seeing a box type bag that would be perfect. The tutorial is by Diana Gibbs and is so very easy to follow. It took about 15 minutes to make each box and then jazz them up with some fun Queen Kat Design Stamps. I used the Build a Sweet stamp set for Sean's blue box and the Cup Cake Friends set for Kristen's box. Both stamp sets are on one of my favorite pages on the Queen Kat Designs store site, which is of course the food category of stamps.
Happy stamping and have a great day everyone. See you next week.
Anita

5 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so super cute Anita!!!

Juliet Diley said...

That is really cute!

2amscrapper said...

Thanks for telling us about the template and for showing two great, totally different, looks to make with it.

Penny said...

great idea!! thanks for the template idea!

linnes said...

Great pieces Anita! Thank you for the template idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...