Monday, September 21, 2009

Holiday Altered Box Some Assembly Required


I just love this Build a Snowman set. It is so much fun and you can tailor it any way you want. I have been making and selling these Mason jars filled with cookie, brownie and soup mixes for a fund raiser for our Girl Scout troop. When I saw this stamp set it made me think about how the snowman requires some assembly and so does the holiday chocolate chip cookie mix. Doesn't it look like it would be yummy. I will have to see who will receive this fun treat from me. These 6 X 6 Basic Grey pads just work so well for smaller altered projects.

Have a great day and see you next week.

Anita

4 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Really cute idea!

linnes said...

Fun idea, great job :)

Unknown said...

how cute!!! thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

That project is absolutely adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...