Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stampin' Saturday



Here's another card for my sis using the QKD Retro Trailer stamp. Last Saturday I used aluminum to make an Airstream. Today I tried Tim Holtz idea-ology basics plain Grungeboard with Brilliance Starlite Silver ink. (It has a sheen to it that the camera didn't pick up.) I stamped the image with Memento tuxedo black ink but it turned out a darker silver instead of black--all the more looking like a silver Airstream. The background is made with the Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder. I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Label One diecuts with my computer generated sentiment, Hope you're out of the woods And on the road to a speedy recovery! Prima flowers complete the look. I hope you have time today to scrap a lot! Helene

2 comments:

Penny said...

love the colors! so cool to use the grungeboard

Anonymous said...

No doubt, very cool job using the grungeboard, love that!!! And just a great sentiment all around, road to recovery...Airstream!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...