Sunday, September 20, 2009

First post from a new Stamping Maid

Hi peeps!

I am one of the new Royal Stamping Maids and very proud of it!
I'll introduce myself.
I am Linda Post, from the Netherlands, so bare with me ;o) I am 42 years old, have a husband and a 21 year old son.
I've always been a crafty person, I learned how to crochet and knit from my grandmother, from that time, I've tried many! things.
That's me for now, the pictures of Queen Kat design cards will come, but it has to be October first :)

At this time I have a few QK images, but they cannot be shown yet. I can tell you the new stamps are again lovely and various useable.

xx Linda

1 comment:

2amscrapper said...

Welcome to our site! October will be here before we know it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...