Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sundays are for Stampin' - September 27th

Hello there, and welcome to another edition of Sundays are for Stampin' - and the final Sunday in September!! Wow, nearly October!

You've probably been able to tell already that I love Halloween, but in case you forgot =), here's another project I'd like to share with you:

This card is the result of a challenge to use die cuts and punches, but Nesties don't count. You'll see here that I've used a couple Martha Stewart punches - I loved this excuse to use the cool runny gooey border punch! If you visit Tina's blog often, like I do, then you'll probably recognize the sketch behind my card, take a look here!

Once again I turned to the wonderful two-step tree to make this creation, though this time I focused less on the tree aspect and more on the swirly curly branches!

So the heat-embossed swirly-ness was actually a happy accident. For some very odd reason I heat-embossed the stamping with BLACK embossing powder instead of white. Turns out, it's perfect as a silhouette behind the bridal embossing!

Thought I'd share with you one of the playful things I added to this card:

In the embossed cat's face I just thought it'd be fun to add some whimsical brads for the cat's eyes!! I'm glad you dropped by to check out the blog and see another Halloween creation! New Release Wednesday is almost here!!! Just a little over a week, I can't wait!!!

And before you go, please scroll down to see Linda's flower monkey - so very cute!

Thanks for reading and have a very blessed Sunday!!

♥AlienAnessa♥

4 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

soooooooooooo SUPER FAB!!! I LOVE this Anessa!!! Awesome job!!!

2amscrapper said...

WOWZA! This is SO CREATIVE!

Unknown said...

gorgeous. I love this!

Anita said...

Amazing, love everything about it,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...