Thursday, September 24, 2009

It Started With a Cupcake

Mini Sweets is a truly wonderful stamp set, one of the first I owned from Queen Kat Designs and used so very much. My favorite image from the set is this cute little cupcake.

I paired the image with some of my favorite papers and die cuts, loving the pinks these days. And, I am really enjoying the layering of punches and dies not necessarily designed to go together.

I gave this to my mother for her birthday on the 16th; she really needed the perk because she jumped out of the back of my dad's truck and injured her leg. Yep, I said jumped! She should not be jumping at all, let alone out of the back of a truck. I almost had to ground her! LOL She's on the mend now, so hopefully just a little longer before she's herself again.
Hope your Thursday is a very happy one!


Tina

6 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Love the pinks and browns, textures, layering, and shapes. Perfect for cupcakes.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

super cute tina!!! great layering!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love the layers. Great card.

linnes said...

I love the brown and pink together and the cupcake looks really yummy!

Anonymous said...

Kapowy!! Ya sent this one to the moon! It is seriously cool!! I've fallen hard for those wonderful papers!!

Anita said...

I love how this came out, so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...