Monday, September 14, 2009

Magestic Monday

Hey, thanks for gracing us with your royal presence
on this very Magestic Monday!
Here at Queen Kat Designs, I believe the customers
are just as "royal" (if not more) than the DT members!
(Let's face it, if you weren't a part of what we do...
we'd have nothing to do! Right?!)
So again, thanks for visiting!
*
As promised this past Wednesday during the
Royal Blog Hop on my blog
I bring you a bit of a fun addition to my card...
A BEAUTIFUL AND FUN ENVELOPE!
*
Check it out!
All I did was use the same stamp set "2 Step Tree"
by Queen Kat Designs
for my envie that I did for my card!
I color spritz a bit of color onto the back portion
and how about that cute little owl on the front!
Easy!
*
What are you thankful for today?
Me, I am thankful for YOU (and Queen Kat, of course!)
Have a very magestic Monday!

5 comments:

laurie said...

Great idea for the envelope!

Kaytee said...

I love what you did to the envelope!

2amscrapper said...

Very royal card and envelope. I think so often we forget the envelope is the first part of the presentation and needs some adornment to go along with the card inside. Thanks for the reminder.

Penny said...

wow!!! great job!! I never think of the envelope and you rocked it!

Anita said...

Just love what you did with this set Kellyjean.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...