Thursday, September 3, 2009

Snowman fun!

Have you seen the new releases? There are SO many cute stamps and I know that my wallet is considerably lighter! I got to play with the snowman stamp this month and I just love him!

I used some yummy DP that I had in my stash and I colored him with my copics. It's a little hard to see but I used red flock on his scarf. Not only is this stamp adorable but I have a head start on my Christmas cards. Woo Hoo!!
Don't forget to stop over to the store and pick up some of the awesome new stamps!
Enjoy!
Lara

4 comments:

linnes said...

A girl can't be to early with handmade Christmas cards ;) Your card is sweet!

2amscrapper said...

I love what you did with the stamp. Your layering of patterned paper is gorgeous!

Penny said...

how fun!!!! mmm, add me to your Christmas card list!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute and more cute!! Such a great, fun card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...